CMH Paris - Centre de Management Hôtelier InternationalIf you do manage this establishment, please click here to update its presentation (free of charge).
For over 44 years, the mission of CMH has been to prepare a "new generation of hoteliers" with operational and managerial skills and who are able to deal with the new developments of high-end hotels and luxury brands.
CMH graduates are well equipped for positions in the rapidly changing hospitality and luxury environments assuring future career success.
- European Bachelor in Hotel & Tourism Management
- BSc / Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
- MBA / Master in Business Administration in International Hospitality & Luxury Brands Management
- Professional certification level I : « Director of a luxury establishment in the field of hospitality”
- Professional certification level II: "Communication Manager in the Hotel and Tourism"
- Bilingual programs French/English and program entirely taught in English
- International faculty
European and American accreditations (ECBE and ACBSP )
- CMH won three times the "Worldwide Hospitality School Award" for "Best Pedagogical Innovation" (2011-2012 & 2015)
52 rue Saint Lazare
Ile de france
No period of instruction indicated by the school