Sought position: IT Manager Ref ID: n°35785 Town: Vaitape Country : French Polynesia Contract type: Long term contract Contract start date : Mai 2018 Work schedules: Without any break Salary: Selon expérience Experience: experienced Job status: Manager Job category: Management / IT Accomodation: Poste logé, nourri Online since 2018/03/22 This job position is still available for the week of 2018-04-23
The St. Regis Bora Bora is located in one of the most beautiful and romantic islands, set amid endless Pacific waters. The 90 villas sets within 22 acres offer a unique experience over the lagoon facing the Mt Otemanu.
IT Manager contributes general knowledge and skill in technology to provide first-and some second-level support including break-fix (repairs, installations, maintenance of systems) for designated area. Generally works within well-established guidelines to complete routine tasks. Responsible for performing repairs, installations, and maintenance for property-based systems with a particular area. Has knowledge of sophisticated technology equipment/processes and Marriott proprietary systems.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Managing Technology Needs within Budget Targets
• Assists and/or provides input to IT Leadership for CAPEX and department operating budgets based on anticipated IT projects and property support/needs requirements.
• Confirms that area is in compliance with appropriate Marriott International Policies (MIPs) and Information Security Manuals (ISMs). Implements solutions as directed to resolve discrepancies.
• Places equipment orders as directed relating to personal computers, telecommunications, local servers/networks; processes invoices.
• Conducts periodic inventories of applications and hardware; prepares reports for property management as requested.
• Confirms that technology assets are secured.
• Complies with technology-related vendor contracts.
• Writes and presents proposals, analyses, project plans, cost models, etc. inwritten and/or oral formats.
• Provides customer service.
• Responds to inquiries from customers/vendors/peer group.
• Provides detailed status reports as requested.
• Assists in disaster recovery and business continuity as it relates to technology.
• Escalates support for all Marriott approved technology solutions (i.e. mobility devices, GPNS) & Request Center Processes.
• Provides escalation and guidance to property pertaining to guest & associate internet access requirements.
• Escalates problems as appropriate through direct supervisor, CLS IT Field and/or Marriott IT resources.
• Images desktops, installs new software applications, applies patches, maps drives to appropriate server/network.
• Moves/adds/changes PCs/peripherals; migrating data when necessary.
• Performs routine desktop backup as scheduled or directed.
• Confirms technology security (i.e. encryption, patch deployment) and technology compliance (i.e. Quarterly ID Audits, MAARK1) measures are in place.
• Supports unit infrastructure (servers, switches, router, APs etc.) and engages appropriate MI IT&/or Vendor resources.
• Assists in creating and maintaining secure server environment. Performs server backups and routine preventative maintenance.
• Provides project support for corporate, regional and property initiatives.
Education and Experience
• College degree or equivalent work experience. Possess 2-4 years’ experience in like Information Technology position.
• Previous experience in Marriott IT.
• System-related professional certifications desired.
Luxury Hospitality Career post job offers in ultra-luxury and luxury hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.